Sunday, June 28, 2009

Monteluce Vineyards





A couple of week-ends ago, I had the privilege of attending the unveiling of Monteluce Vineyards new vintage. Monteluce is a planned vineyard community in northern Georgia, equipped with rolling vineyard hills, Tuscan inspired homes, gourmet restaurant with wine bar, and a Wine University that provides wine classes every Saturday. I had a simple lunch of macaroni with cheese (5 delectable cheeses) and pomme frites....I know...I was having a carb moment. Four new white wines were available for tasting. I paired my meal with their newly bottled Viognier. This viognier was really good. Solid fruit and acidity paired pretty nicely with my meal. The picture you're seeing in the box is my view from the restaurant. It's breathtakingly beautiful here! I could go on and on but I'm going to let their web site speak for them.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment