Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vineyard Chic Wine Display


When you're on a budget and need to store your inexpensive and not so inexpensive wine, on top of wanting your display to look vineyard chic, what do you do? You go to your local wine shop and ask them for their empty, never going to be used again, wine crates. These were free and they are beautiful. In fact, I not only have crates for my wines, I have crates for my favorite food magazines also, placed strategically around my home. To be quite honest with you I don't believe in temperature controlled wine refrigerators. Being an "old world" kind of girl, I like placing my wine in one location and leaving it there until I'm ready to drink it. Wine is fine as long as it's stored at a constant temperature and not juggled around. Wine doesn't like being disturbed. My wine is just as happy as can be in these crates. I even have 1998 Pommard in the second crate.... I may have to drink that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment