Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vineyard Chic - the wine tasting notes journal

My love of wine has caused me to posses quite a lot of note book journals, beautiful note books that house all of my thought and dreams. This one in particular houses my wine tasting notes. I categorize my notes by wine region, then by reds, then by whites. So I can flip through, pick a region and know what wine varietal I had on a certain day and with what foods. This is the same note book journal I use to recommend wines to clients and friends. Not only do I write tasting notes, but I write little tidbit information about the wines region (specialty foods from the region, climate, viticulture style.....geeky stuff). It's with me always, because I never know when I'll be tasting a new wine. As with everything in my life, I only want to be surrounded by beautiful things, (beautiful food served on beautiful china, , equally beautiful cups for my tea and coffee) and my wine journal is no exception. I have several others that are filled with wine information, this one will be used until it's full, then on to the next beautiful note book. I guess that's how life should be lived .... going for one beautiful thing or experience to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment