Monday, January 25, 2010

Contemplating with Vivace

I found this wine at Trader Joe's. It's called Contadino Pinot Grigio Vivace 2008, it's a sparkling Pinot Grigio, and it's my new think about my life wine. It's light and refreshing and reminds me of fresh starts. In life it's hard to know what path or direction to go in sometimes. When I don't know which way to go, sometimes I do nothing. This for me keeps things safe. But doing nothing doesn't get anything done and before you know it...doing nothing can lead to years of nothing happening. This may not be the smartest thing to do, but it gives me time to think and reflect. Upon reflection while sipping this wine I realized sometimes doing nothing is alright and that each path I've taken lead me closer to me and the world around me. Each path is a path that lead to learning. While sipping this wine a few more reflections came to mind; when in doubt, don't, focus on the positive in everything, and when faced with decisions, sit back and sip on a great glass of wine. Sipping a great glass of wine can give you a new perspective on things. So I suppose I have been doing something after all.

Wine: Contadino Pinot Grigio Vivace 2008 - Trader Joe's $4.99

~ pair it with sauteed scallops and shrimp ~

2 comments:

  1. Please keep this blogpost up to date its really a geat job you are doing..



    seo company

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I remember being introduced to this wine at a friend's party. It's a great drink at an economic price. Thanks for reminding me of this wine. I'm stopping by TJ's for a bottle.

    ReplyDelete