Monday, August 23, 2010

What’s on the Global Food and Wine Table?

Technorati Tags: ,

DSCN1119

The European Wine Table  1: is about wine and its relationship with food and the people that share both together.  I’m on the quest, starting now, to find out what’s on the tables in America and abroad.  How I’m going to accomplish this I’m not sure yet, but the intention is out there and my will be done.  On my food and wine table are often a lot of pasta and Mediterranean style foods, and a good deal of Italian and French wine.  On my neighbors table there’s a lot of low carb, low fat foods with a good deal of organic wine.  The food tables across the globe speak volumes about family life and I’m going to find out about as many of them as I can…I’ll report back and if you’d like send me some of your favorite recipes, jacqueline@theeuropeanwinetable.com, I’ll create a special file called “recipes from around the globe”, this way all can share and learn.

chow

No comments:

Post a Comment